LONDON: installation of TAU22 self-cleaning toilets.
Model: TAU22 self-cleaning toilets
nr. of units: 42
The Municipality of London has commissioned the installation of 42 self-cleaning public toilets suitable for disabled persons and equipped with baby-changing tables. The design of the facilities had to blend in with the colors and architectural features of the town. Thanks to its distinctive design capabilities, maximum flexibility and tailor-made aesthetical and functional solutions, PTMatic has created a toilet with outer soft, fluid lines, enriched by a fiberglass roofing that lets natural light flow into the toilet cubicle.
TAU22 is an OUTDOOR AUTOMATIC SELF-CLEANING toilet, projected and realized to blend design and technology. It guarantees total safety to users and a perfect disinfection and drying after each use.
The facility is equipped with automatic closing and opening sliding door, washbasin with automatic water, soap and hot air dispensers, vandal resistant litterbin, mirror, grab rails for disabled users and a remote control system for an immediate and effective management.
TAU22 toilets are automatically disinfected after each use with special PLUS TECHNOLOGY® system
- Micro-flush coating of the bowl while in use;
- Automatic flush of the bowl after use, wash and disinfection of bowl, drying of bowl top;
- Wash and disinfection of toilet walls up to a height of 0,8 m around the bowl and washbasin;
- Scouring of floors with shifting system for mechanized removal of debris; washing, disinfection and drying of floors with Lava–Tergipavimento® technology, patent nr. MI 2005 A001873.
- The entire toilet is washed and sanitized during night-time closure with special DCN-ECO3® disinfection cycle