Smart Technology: its points of strength
1. Automatic washing and disinfection
- A water veil performs the automatic washing and disinfection inside the WC bowl
- The water flush washes the bowl inside and at the end of the use the recessed washing system rinses, disinfects and dries the seat.
- The washing system of the bowl also washes the walls behind the WC bowl up to 80 cm
- A high-pressure nozzle rinses and disinfects the wash-basin
- The floor is washed, swept, and disinfected by a set of nozzles which ejects high-pressure water mixed with disinfectant.
2. Detection of the user inside the toilet:
- A radar mounted above the door detects the presence of the user in the toilet room.
3. Safety for the user:
- The sliding door provides an anti-crushing safety system
- The particular shape of the washbasin conveys any waste or hazardous object out of the basin and into the technical room.
- The ergonomic design of the components prevents possible damages for the user, all elements are gap-free and do not have any sharp edge.
- A bidirectional emergency call system (PTCall®) is available on request.
- A self-diagnosis system (PTLine, available on request) notifies malfunctions, the need to fill up the tanks, black-outs, ...sending a warning to the service staff.
4. Tailor-made access system:
- According to the architectural needs of the customer the self-cleaning toilet can be equipped with an aluminium swinging door, or with a stainless-steel swinging door, or with a stainless-steel sliding door.