TCAB is a series of OUTDOOR AUTOMATIC and SELF-CLEANING toilets designed to combine high reliability and durability, thanks to its state-of-the-art technology that guarantees safety to users and a perfect sanitization after each use. The units include one or more cubicles that can be fitted as self-cleaning toilets suitable for disabled persons, unisex toilets, changing rooms, showers, storage rooms, urinals, etc.
TCAB toilets have been conceived for highly frequented areas such as markets, parking lots, interchange stations, etc. All the components of the toilet have been designed and tested to be easily maintained, and are built to guarantee durability, efficiency and high performance throughout their entire life cycle.
TCAB-series toilets are available in several configurations, according to the client’s need. Our technical department studies customised solutions to satisfy the specific requirements of the customer:
- TCAB HN:
self-cleaning toilet with one cubicle for persons with disabilities and one cubicle for able-bodied users
- TCAB 2H:
self-cleaning toilet with two cubicles also fit for disabled persons
- TCAB HU:
self-cleaning toilets with one cubicle also fit for disabled persons and one closed room with urinals
- TCAB HO:
self-cleaning toilets with one cubicle for disable persons and one open area with urinals
- TCAB HUD:
self-cleaning toilets with one cubicle for disabled persons, one closed area with wall-hung urinals and one shower cubicle
Our SMART® cleaning and disinfection system guarantees a high level of hygiene and disinfection of the toilet. Our system is the only one on the market to use a concealed arm over the bowl that cleans and dries the bowl and surrounding walls up to a height of 80 cm ejecting high-pressure water mixed with disinfectant through its nozzles; a floor-integrated high-pressure nozzle system ejects water and disinfectant on the floor.
- External and internal toilet measurements may vary according to the number of cubicles and design.
- SMART® technology: washes disinfects, dries the bowl and part of the surrounding walls up to a height of 80 cm, washes and disinfects the floor, washes the washbasin
- Safe access to the technical room from the outside
- Single block reinforced concrete, vandal resistant, fireproof, antigraffiti
- Extreme flexibility in the choice of exterior finishes
- Interior HPL cladding, without joints, vandal resistant, fireproof, antigraffiti
- Available with hinged or sliding door
- Radar-driven user detection system
- Patented anti-syringe washbasin
- SOS push-button for emergency calls and PTCall® bidirectional emergency call system
- Touchless access, or access with multi-coin cash box or contact-less
- Access for users with disabilities in compliance with the prescriptions of European regulations.
- Self-diagnosis system in the case of fault and remote real-time alarm from GSM mobile phone or computer.