CASTELNUOVO VAL DI CECINA: installation of TAU22R self-cleaning toilet
Client: MUNICIPALITY OF CASTELNUOVO VAL DI CECINA
Location: Castelnuovo Val di Cecina
Model: Self-cleaning toilet TAU22 R
nr. of units: 1
The project required the installation of a self-cleaning toilet within a public park. The facility had to be accessible to persons with disabilities and equipped with an indoor baby-changing table. The design of the exterior had to be in harmony with other existing kiosks in the park.
PTMatic, in collaboration with ASTECO, has designed a toilet with zinc coated painted exterior panels and outer cladding with “historic” features.
The facility is equipped with a stainless steel automatic sliding door, automatic “no touch” air, water and soap dispensers, floor-fitted weight sensors that can be set for maximum and minimum weight allowance.
TAU22R self-cleaning toilets are automatically washed and disinfected after each use with special PLUS TECHNOLOGY® system
- Micro-flush coating of the bowl while in use;
- Automatic flush of the bowl after use, wash and disinfection of bowl, drying of bowl top;
- Wash and disinfection of toilet walls up to a height of 0,8 m around the bowl and washbasin;
- Scouring of floors with shifting system for mechanized removal of debris; washing, disinfection and drying of floors with Lava–Tergipavimento® technology, patent nr. MI 2005 A001873.
- The entire toilet is washed and sanitized during night-time closure with special DCN-ECO3® disinfection cycle