TOILITECH designs and develops solutions for public toilets facilities.
To meet the budget needs of its clients, TOILITECH has conceived several sales systems:
- Sales of toilet and on-demand maintenance assistance
- Sales of toilet inclusive of PTMaintenance® assistance contract, valid for management and maintenance of the facility for a minimum period of three years.
- Long-term rental and hire-purchase program, including PTMaintenance® service contract, valid for management and maintenance of the facility for a period of 5-15 years.
MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
Our main goal is to supply toilets that are always efficient and able to guarantee a high level of cleanliness and hygiene at every use. TOILITECH has set up a special division for the assistance, management, and maintenance of its toilets: its qualified staff, supported by a wireless remote-control system on each facility, operates in Italy and abroad.
Assistance plans are agreed with the Client and may include:
- Scheduled Maintenance: basic service, includes periodical regular checks of the toilet
- PT-Line Remote Control: a wireless remote control device installed in the toilet, to monitor the status of the toilet and its components.
- PTMaintenence® Assistance: turnkey offer allowing simple, effective management of all aspects related to service to maintain the toilet in perfect working conditions.
QUALITY AND WARRANTY
All TOILITECH toilets grant:
- A two-year warranty valid from the date of installation for every kind of failure with free replacement of defective parts, replaced if returned.
- A 10-year warranty on the structure.
- EC certification with proof of certification issued by external authorized laboratory to provide our Clients with greater guarantee.
- A Sanitation Certification for each self-cleaning unit valid for the entire toilet. Our exclusive DCN-ECO3® DISINFECTION cycle eliminates 99,99% of bacteria. The system guarantees the absence of pollutants in the washing water, allowing a very low environmental impact and the re-use of the wastewater for irrigation with no further treatment.
- TOILITECH self-cleaning units can be equipped with a floor scouring system with zero-emission/complete mechanical debris removal and final drying. Our Lava;–Tergipavimento® system is patented with patent number MI 2005 A001873.
- TOILITECH is an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company.
- PTMaintenance® maintenance service complies with ISO 14000 environmental standards.