TOILITECH designs and develops solutions for public toilets facilities.
To meet the budget needs of its clients, TOILITECH has devised several sales systems:
- Sales of toilet with on-demand maintenance assistance
- Sales of toilet inclusive of PTMaintenance® assistance contract, valid for management and maintenance of the facility for a minimum period of three years.
- Long-term rental with hire-purchase program, inclusive of PTMaintenance® assistance contract, valid for management and maintenance of the facility for a period of 5-15 years.
- Free-of-charge supply and maintenance of toilets for 10 years minimum upon guarantee of minimum earnings, entirely paid to PTMatic
MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
Our main goal is to supply toilets that are always efficient and able to deliver a high level of cleanliness and hygiene at every use. For this reason, TOILITECH has set up a special division for the assistance, management and maintenance of its toilets: its highly trained staff, supported by a wireless remote control system of each facility, operates in Italy and abroad.
Assistance plans are devised with the Client and can include:
- Scheduled Maintenance of public toilets: basic service, includes periodical regular checks of toilet
- PT-Line Remote Control: installation in self-cleaning toilets of a remote control system for unit management and maintenance
- PTMaintenence® Assitance contract for the management and maintenance of self-cleaning toilets: turnkey service allowing simple, effective management of all maintenance aspects for a perfect service of our automatic toilets
QUALITY AND WARRANTY
All TOILITECH toilets have:
- A two-year warranty valid from the date of installation for every kind of failure with free replacement of defective parts, replaced if returned.
- A 10-year warranty on the structure.
- EC certification with proof of certification issued by external authorized laboratory to provide our Clients with greater guarantee.
- A Sanitation Certification for each self-cleaning unit valid for the entire toilet. Our exclusive DCN-ECO3® DISINFECTION cycle eliminates 99,99% of bacteria. The system guarantees the absence of pollutants in the washing water, allowing a very low environmental impact and the re-use of the wastewater for irrigation with no further treatment.
- TOILITECH self-cleaning units can be equipped with a floor scouring system with zero-emission/complete mechanical debris removal and final drying. Our Lava;–Tergipavimento® system is patented with patent number MI 2005 A001873.
- TOILITECH is an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company.
- PTMaintenance® maintenance service is compliant with ISO 14000 environmental standards.