ABU DHABI (U.A.E.): installation of TAU self-cleaning toilets.
Client: Viola communication
Location: Abu Dhabi
Model: TAU self-cleaning toilets
nr. of units: 30
The Municipality of Abu Dhabi has commissioned, in the context of a project to provide the town with public toilets, the installation of 30 self-cleaning toilets with high-level safety and hygiene. Our Company has studied a customized version of its TAU automatized toilets, with external paneling decorated with local traditional artistic motifs.
TAUH is the top-of-the-range of automatized public toilets.
The unit is equipped with automatic sliding doors, infrared-activated soap, air and water dispensers, automatic washing and drying of bowl and floors.
TAU toilets are equipped with automatic PLUS TECHNOLOGY®wash and disinfection after each use
- Micro-flush coating of the bowl while in use;
- Automatic flush of the bowl after use, wash and disinfection of bowl, drying of bowl top;
- Wash and disinfection of toilet walls up to a height of 0,8 m around the bowl and washbasin;
- Scouring of floors with shifting system for mechanized removal of debris; washing, disinfection and drying of floors with Lava–Tergipavimento® technology, patent nr. MI 2005 A001873.
- The entire toilet is washed and sanitized during night-time closure with special DCN-ECO3® disinfection cycle