ROME (Italy): installation of TBOX self-cleaning toilets in the METRO C metro stations.
Client: METRO C S.c.p.a.
Model: TBOX H self-cleaning toilet
nr. of units: 24
The project required the installation of self-cleaning toilets in the metro stations of the new metro “C” line in Rome.
TBOX in an INDOOR AUTOMATIC SELF-CLEANING toilet designed to replace traditional toilets. It eliminates the need to build tiled walls, floors, doors, plumbing, etc.
The unit is designed to blend design and technology, guaranteeing safety to users and a perfect disinfection after each use.
TBOX self-cleaning toilets are automatically washed and disinfected after each use with PLUS TECHNOLOGY®system
- Micro-flush coating of the bowl while in use;
- Automatic flush of the bowl after use, wash and disinfection of bowl, drying of bowl top;
- Wash and disinfection of toilet walls up to a height of 0,8 m around the bowl and washbasin;
- Scouring of floors with shifting system for mechanized removal of debris; washing, disinfection and drying of floors with Lava–Tergipavimento® technology, patent nr. MI 2005 A001873.
- The entire toilet is washed and sanitized during night-time closure with special DCN-ECO3® disinfection cycle